Thursday, May 3, 2012

Finding the perfect web design certificate

 I graduated from college/university around 4 years ago having a Bachelor’s in Elementary Education, sadly I must say  the current recession hit hard and then

were not  any opportunities which the professors told us would be out there for us. When I first applied for this program I was informed by my own Program Counselors that

there’s a huge demand for Elementary School instructors and there were clearly lots of work opportunities available to choose from that I might be hard pressed to not

find a job, they ended up being  definitely mistaken! Practically the second I happened to have  managed to graduate it really really felt like the economic system dried

out the second they gave me my diploma. I had been attempting to find work opportunities all throughout the very last term to ascertain precisely what was available and

there were quite a few to choose from and so I really thought that selecting a job would not  be hard. Once I finished school I actually looked  and all of the work

opportunities were gone, there was not a single 1 out there! I ended up having to working a bunch of dead end positions which usually didn’t really pay much , didn’t have

dental benefits , as well as space to advance within the business. I worked as the customer service manager in a shoe store  for around a year and a half before my mom

advised that I look at  Web Design Certificate. One of the many areas  I had emphasised in while i  was earning  my college degree was Art; In addition, I had had a big

focus in computer systems, hence my best friend thought that Web Design might be great for me personally. My husband and I viewed a few different technical schools  and I

was able to find  one that I personally felt best fitted my unique needs. I really still had to work  when I  was in  training  to earn my Web Design Certificate and also

the program that I selected  had courses offered at times which worked well with  my work schedule. In addition they had a fantastic Student Advisor which worked

carefully with me to find out exactly what area ought to be my own focus during my Web Design Certificate classes. As an extra the Web Design Certificate technical school

I enrolled in is usually completed in nine months and / or less so I wouldn’t need to be in school for a lot of much more yrs. My own teachers in my Web Design

Certificate program had been great and they understood what they had been talking about because they had actually worked  in the areas that they were teaching about.     

       I also worked together with  my own Student Consultant to help me hunt for jobs; I had been surprised at the number of businesses on the market that require Web

Site Designers. I'd been in a position to graduate in a very good length of time and also was employed by a excellent company who treats me very well. My own starting

wages are around  twenty dollars  an hr and when I’ve been at  the company for about six months I can get a bonus. I love my brand new supervisor, she’s so great to work

alongside and it’s great to be valued! I really hope to some day have the ability to teach but till the economy recovers I am planning to utilize my Web Design

Certificate to my full benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment